ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE APPLICANT
1. Comprehension and reading skills in English.
2. Education: Post-graduation in Psychology, Social work, Humanities or Medicine OR Graduation in any stream (arts, commerce or science) with minimum two years or more of field experience, working with special needs or mental health .
3. The Graduation criteria will be waived for applicants having field experience of working with special needs or mental health for seven years or more.
4. Applicants must have a clear understanding and experience of the ‘pathology’ of illness/ disability/ special need they will be working with.
5. Applicants must be working with an organisation where they could directly apply what they learn under the supervision of seniors and peers.
6. Inclination or passion for the art forms. Prior training or expertise in drama, music or other art forms is NOT mandatory. 7. Aptitude for theory and research skills; comprehension in English with writing skills in English or Hindi.
FOR THE ORGANISATION
1. Registered Organisation working with special needs or mental health groups.
2. Commitment to incorporate ABT in their organisational processes.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
Over the period of 1 year, weekly online classes for approximately 3 months. a total of 16 contact classes i.e. two workshops of 8 and 8 days respectively. In the rest of the period, practical work is done in one’s institution or organisation that they work in or are volunteering in. ( call us to understand the details)
MUMBAI VENUE : Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati Career Development Centre, Vallabh bhai Road , Vile Parle (West),
DATES AND TIME:
Workshop I - 22nd May to 29th May , 2022
Workshop II - 18th Sept to 25th Sept, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
AHMEDABAD VENUE: B.M Institute Of Mental Health, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad
Workshop I - 10th July to 17th July, 2022
Workshop II - 13th November to 20th November, 2022Time: 9.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
For further details, refer to Course Highlights